ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: lifestyle Chill-out with create >> คุยไปบ่นไป  (อ่าน 1594459 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 9 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • กระทู้: 57603
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • DHT Crazy Club
Re: lifestyle Chill-out with create >> คุยไปบ่นไป
« ตอบกลับ #12660 เมื่อ: 04 ธันวาคม 2019, 03:18:35 PM »
Hidden text ข้อความถูกซ่อน ! : Members only เฉพาะสมาชิกเท่านั้นที่สามารถมองเห็นได้ค่ะ!
Define Me Radiant Charm  เชื่อในสิ่งที่เราเลือก และ ภูมิใจในความเป็นเราในแบบที่เราเป็น    

Define Me Radiant Bright ไม่ต้องปรับตัวเองให้เป็นใคร แต่เป็นเราในเวอร์ชั่นที่ดีขึ้นในทุกๆวัน

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12661 เมื่อ: 04 ธันวาคม 2019, 03:20:20 PM »
Hidden text ข้อความถูกซ่อน ! : Members only เฉพาะสมาชิกเท่านั้นที่สามารถมองเห็นได้ค่ะ!
Define Me Radiant Charm  เชื่อในสิ่งที่เราเลือก และ ภูมิใจในความเป็นเราในแบบที่เราเป็น    

Define Me Radiant Bright ไม่ต้องปรับตัวเองให้เป็นใคร แต่เป็นเราในเวอร์ชั่นที่ดีขึ้นในทุกๆวัน

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12662 เมื่อ: 04 ธันวาคม 2019, 03:21:31 PM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12663 เมื่อ: 06 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:25:16 AM »
 เสบียง

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12664 เมื่อ: 06 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:25:40 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12665 เมื่อ: 06 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:26:15 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12666 เมื่อ: 06 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:27:04 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ song

• กระทู้: 301
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 22
« ตอบกลับ #12667 เมื่อ: 06 ธันวาคม 2019, 10:51:28 AM »

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12668 เมื่อ: 06 ธันวาคม 2019, 08:06:48 PM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12669 เมื่อ: 06 ธันวาคม 2019, 08:08:32 PM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12670 เมื่อ: 06 ธันวาคม 2019, 09:52:54 PM »

วังวน เพนโทรด

This lovely little number is the EF80 pentode thermionic valve, or vacuum tube, made by Mullard beginning in 1950. They were used in radio and radar applications, but most of them wound up in VHF television sets. This week’s Retrotechtacular takes a close look at the assembly of and on-site materials production for the EF80 in particular.

The film begins with slow and careful hand assembly of an EF80. The cathode is inserted into a mica disc, and a series of three grids are placed over the cathode. The semicircular anode sits around the outermost grid. Another mica disc is placed on top which does triple duty as a spacer, a base for the getter/plate assembly, and a firewall against the getter flash.The dark lining of the upper part of the tube is the residue of the vaporized getter, which is heated after the first stage of air removal.

Before the vacuuming begins, the inner assembly is mounted on a glass base with nine pins that have been pre-bent to meet the inner assembly wires. The heater, dissipating shield, and a meshy cylinder are added, and then the getter on its plate. A tube is slipped over the assembly and fused to the base in a jig, forming an airtight seal.

Once you’ve seen the assembly, you’ll have a better perspective for the in-house materials production. This method lends greater quality control for a large quantity of valves with identical specs. Mullard cooks up their own glass and draws it out into long rods. These are formed against an internal air current that controls the diameter and thickness. The rods are cut into shorter lengths and made into bulbs with one closed end. Finally, the tube that will be used to suck out the air is fused on and the bulbs are annealed. Each bulb is tested with a high-tension discharge between a pair of electrodes.

Perhaps the most impressive part of production happens in the tungsten department. The heater in each valve begins life as a wad of scheelite that spends seven days in a ball mill. It is chemically treated to make tungsten powder and then pressed into a bar and tempered in hydrogen and high current. The bar is drawn out in several stages into a wire measuring 1/50th of an inch in diameter. It is then drawn out further  and further still using diamond dies. A single bar of tungsten is ultimately drawn into 200 miles of wire.

Every component is subjected to numerous automated and human-administered tests before being assembled by dexterous, dainty-handed women. And then, of course, they’re tested some more.

Posted in Retrotechtacular
Tagged Mullard, Mullard EF80, pentode, radio valve, thermionic, tubes, tungsten, vacuum tubes

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12671 เมื่อ: 07 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:54:59 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12672 เมื่อ: 07 ธันวาคม 2019, 09:37:03 AM »
Joule tube cap by F&T

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12673 เมื่อ: 07 ธันวาคม 2019, 05:14:21 PM »

EF 184 >>>

The Mullard Radio Valve Co. Ltd was founded in 1920. In 1923,to meet the huge consumer demand in electronics Mullard entered an agreement with Philips of Holland and by 1926 Philips bought Mullard and established one of the greatest valve manufacturing companies in world history.

They developed many iconic valve such as the ECC83, EF86, EL34,EL37, EL84, GZ34 and GZ37.These are regarded as the best valves of their type ever made and original Mullard items are high prized by Musicians Broadcasters and Audiophiles the world over due to their sound quality. You can see how these valves were made on the front of our website in the Blackburn storey.
Mullard EF184 with the mesh anode made in the England is high quality frame-grid high gain VHF pentode that is now used in valve microphones as well as audio amplifiers.

The Mullard EF184 that we have date from 1974, item as these valves are very in low microphonics and have superb build quality. We have a good stock of these on hand and at this low price they offer excellent value.

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12674 เมื่อ: 09 ธันวาคม 2019, 10:06:36 PM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12675 เมื่อ: 11 ธันวาคม 2019, 09:28:52 AM »
 ECC88 siemens A frame close getter

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12676 เมื่อ: 11 ธันวาคม 2019, 11:01:45 AM »
เก็บมาอีกสอง

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12677 เมื่อ: 12 ธันวาคม 2019, 05:33:58 PM »
มาละ

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12678 เมื่อ: 12 ธันวาคม 2019, 05:34:45 PM »
 Bad boy

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12679 เมื่อ: 13 ธันวาคม 2019, 09:29:09 AM »
PCC88/7DJ8 LORENZ

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12680 เมื่อ: 13 ธันวาคม 2019, 09:29:55 AM »
E80CF  siemens

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12681 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:06:47 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12682 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:07:17 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12683 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:07:26 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12684 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:07:51 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12685 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2019, 12:08:21 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12686 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2019, 01:53:55 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12687 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2019, 01:58:26 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12688 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2019, 01:59:29 AM »

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ

ออฟไลน์ CreÃte_Lek ♫

• BuRaPha_TeAm
  • Global Moderator
  • ถูกใจกด Like+ 1370
  • DHT Crazy Club
« ตอบกลับ #12689 เมื่อ: 18 ธันวาคม 2019, 09:41:35 AM »
 เสบียงสำหรับ HV

>>> ข้อมูลส่วนตัวครับ